April 30, 2023 to May 2, 2023
The HEI Annual Conference 2023 will be held in Boston, MA at the Boston Renaissance Waterfront Hotel on Sunday, April 30 - Tuesday, May 2.
The conference will be a great opportunity to hear from air pollution experts from around the world, while learning more about the HEI studies currently underway. The conference will consist of scientific sessions, keynote speakers, poster presentations, and much more. Join us in Boston to network and connect with peers, colleagues, and friends. We hope to see you there!
We have planned an exciting program with sessions highlighting hot topics across the air pollution and health field, with environmental justice and consideration of effects on susceptible and vulnerable populations as cross-cutting themes.
This year’s program includes the following sessions and topics:
• Advancing policy-relevant science at HEI: Dan Greenbaum’s legacy and the road ahead
• Effects of climate mitigation on air pollution, health, and equity
• Health effects of urban traffic-related air pollution in a changing transportation landscape
• Spotlight on HEI activities and future directions
• Scientific advances in air pollution and health studies in low- and middle-income countries
• Emerging exposure assessment approaches & challenges
• Poster sessions highlighting HEI’s many ongoing research programs
• Brief presentations by the Jane Warren Award recipients
Additional information will be available soon. For questions, please contact Robert Shavers at: email@example.com