You are here
HEI typically receives balanced funding from U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the worldwide motor vehicle industry. In addition, other public and private organizations in the United States and around the world support special projects or research programs.
Office of Research and Development
- National Center for Environmental Research
- National Health and Environmental Effects Research Laboratory
- National Center for Environmental Assessment
Office of Air and Radiation
- Office of Air Quality and Planning Standards
- Office of Transportation and Air Quality
- Office of Atmospheric Programs
- Office of Radiation and Indoor Air
- Office of International Affairs
- BMW of North America, LLC
- Caterpillar, Inc.
- Cummins Engine Company
- Daimler AG
- Detroit Diesel Corporation
- FCA Group
- Ford Motor Company
- General Motors Corporation
- Hino Motors, Ltd.
- American Honda Motor Company, Inc.
- Hyundai America Technical Center, Inc.
- Isuzu Motors, Ltd.
- Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC
- KIA Motors America, Inc.
- Mazda Motor Corporation
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation
- Nissan Motor Company, Ltd.
- North American Subaru, Inc.
- PACCAR, Inc.
- Renault S.A.S.
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- Volkswagen of America, Inc.
- Volvo Cars of North America, LLC
- Volvo Powertrain North America
- Bloomberg Philanthropies
- John Deere and Company
- Exxon Mobil
- William and Flora Hewlett Foundation