You are here
HEI typically receives balanced funding from U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the worldwide motor vehicle industry. In addition, other public and private organizations in the United States and around the world support special projects or research programs.
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Office of Research and Development
- Office of Air and Radiation
- Office of Air Quality Planning and Standards
- Office of Transportation and Air Quality
- Office of Atmospheric Programs
- Office of Radiation and Indoor Air
- Office of International Affairs
Motor Vehicle Industry
- BMW of North America, LLC
- Caterpillar, Inc.
- Cummins Inc.
- Daimler AG
- Detroit Diesel Corporation
- Ford Motor Company
- General Motors Corporation
- Hino Motors, Ltd.
- American Honda Motor Company, Inc.
- Hyundai America Technical Center, Inc.
- Isuzu Motors, Ltd.
- Jaguar Land Rover North America, LLC
- John Deere and Company
- KIA Motors America, Inc.
- Mazda Motor Corporation
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation
- Nissan Motor Company, Ltd.
- North American Subaru, Inc.
- PACCAR, Inc.
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- Volkswagen of America, Inc.
- Volvo Cars of North America, LLC
- Volvo Powertrain North America
- American Petroleum Institute
- Children's Investment Fund Foundation
- Clean Air Fund