The HEI Annual Report for 2020, Valuing Science, Informing Decisions, describes how HEI provides high quality, impartial, and relevant science to inform public policy on air quality and public health.
The report highlights HEI’s latest achievements and initiatives, including:
- Some 40 years of progress at HEI;
- Our strong vision for the future: HEI’s Strategic Plan 2020−2025;
- New accountability and exposure studies launched in 2020, and five COVID-19 studies selected more recently;
- How HEI’s science has contributed to important U.S. and European decisions on air-quality policy;
- Our targeted Global Health Science across the world; and
- The strides HEI-Energy is making to examine the potential impact on exposure and health from unconventional oil and natural gas development operations.
New this year, we are offering two versions of the report, a web version and a pdf file download.